AMDGPU on Wayland

ente-2
Since the update on mesa 18.0.0-4 this morning I am having trouble to
start gdm or any other 3d accelerated program on my AMD RX580. A
rollback did not help. Xorg shows "DRI 2 and 3 are unavailable". Weston
fails to start with a similar error.

Anyone having similar problems? Which packages should I roll back to an
older version?

Thanks,

ente

Re: AMDGPU on Wayland

arch general mailing list-2
No similar problems with RX550 on kernel 4.16.2 and latest mesa packages,
although Gnome Videos (totem) is buggy. I can't click any buttons.

DRI not available sounds like a kernel issue. What does 'dmesg | grep drm'
show you?

On Sun, Apr 15, 2018 at 10:13 AM, ente <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Since the update on mesa 18.0.0-4 this morning I am having trouble to
> start gdm or any other 3d accelerated program on my AMD RX580. A
> rollback did not help. Xorg shows "DRI 2 and 3 are unavailable". Weston
> fails to start with a similar error.
>
> Anyone having similar problems? Which packages should I roll back to an
> older version?
>

> Thanks,
>
> ente

SET

Re: AMDGPU on Wayland

SET
Le dimanche 15 avril 2018 15:13:42 CEST ente a écrit :
> Anyone having similar problems?
>any other 3d accelerated program on my AMD RX580

I can login with mesa 18.0.0-4 on KDE-Wayland with RX480.
A Qt based 3D application (Slicer) loads, but can't render a
3D model. Now I didn't try with mesa 18.0.0-3. No problem
on pure X however.