AUR account registration failed

Ian Bashford
Hi,

I tried creating an aur account ianb, registered for ianbashford  \at/
gmail.com
I didn't receive the confirmation mail, and password resets don't send
anything either.
Would an admin be able to see what's wrong?

thanks

Ian

Re: AUR account registration failed

tur-users mailing list

Replied off-list.

Re: AUR account registration failed

Ian Bashford
Hi Lukas,

Thanks for replying quickly.  I haven't received your direct mail either...
(I've checked spam).
It should be the same address I'm using to post to the list.

On 01-01-2018 14:33, Ian Bashford wrote:
> Hi Lukas,
>
> Thanks for replying quickly.  I haven't received your direct mail either...
> (I've checked spam).
> It should be the same address I'm using to post to the list.

You said you have registered with ianbashford  \at/ gmail.com but you
are posting from ian \at/ bashford.net. Double check that you own and
are using the correct emails.

Mauro Santos

On Mon, 01 Jan 2018 at 16:51:42, Mauro Santos via aur-general wrote:

> On 01-01-2018 14:33, Ian Bashford wrote:
> > Hi Lukas,
> >
> > Thanks for replying quickly.  I haven't received your direct mail either...
> > (I've checked spam).
> > It should be the same address I'm using to post to the list.
> >

> You said you have registered with ianbashford  \at/ gmail.com but you
> are posting from ian \at/ bashford.net. Double check that you own and
> are using the correct emails.

And your AUR account actually uses ibashford, not ianbashford, as
local-part of the Gmail address.

Regards,
Lukas

Re: AUR account registration failed

Ahhh that is my mess up.  It's ianbashford /at/ gmail . com , not
ibashford.  Can that be changed now?

On 1 January 2018 at 14:33, Ian Bashford <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Lukas,
>
> Thanks for replying quickly.  I haven't received your direct mail
> either... (I've checked spam).
> It should be the same address I'm using to post to the list.
>
> --
>
> Cheers
>
> Ian

Re: AUR account registration failed