AUR broken?

Roman Kyrylych
Hi!

I've uploaded libisofs and gshutdown to AUR more than 30 mins ago, but
still cannot see them in weblist and FTP.
Can someone with access to server check what's wrong with AUR?

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)

Re: AUR broken?

Travis Willard
On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 22:23:45 +0200
"Roman Kyrylych" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I've uploaded libisofs and gshutdown to AUR more than 30 mins ago, but
> still cannot see them in weblist and FTP.
> Can someone with access to server check what's wrong with AUR?

No new package supplied for perl-html-highlight 0.20-1!
Aborting due to errors.

--
Travis

Re: AUR broken?

Roman Kyrylych
2007/1/31, Travis Willard <[hidden email]>:

> On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 22:23:45 +0200
> "Roman Kyrylych" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > I've uploaded libisofs and gshutdown to AUR more than 30 mins ago, but
> > still cannot see them in weblist and FTP.
> > Can someone with access to server check what's wrong with AUR?
> >

> No new package supplied for perl-html-highlight 0.20-1!
> Aborting due to errors.

In my case I don't get any error.
  cvs add pkgname
  cd pkgname
  cvs add PKGBUILD
  communitypkg
And no errors at all.
But no packages on FTP and web, but ViewCVS displays OK.

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)

Re: AUR broken?

Travis Willard
On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 22:49:19 +0200
"Roman Kyrylych" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 2007/1/31, Travis Willard <[hidden email]>:
> > On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 22:23:45 +0200
> > "Roman Kyrylych" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi!
> > >
> > > I've uploaded libisofs and gshutdown to AUR more than 30 mins
> > > ago, but still cannot see them in weblist and FTP.
> > > Can someone with access to server check what's wrong with AUR?
> > >

> > No new package supplied for perl-html-highlight 0.20-1!
> > Aborting due to errors.
>
> In my case I don't get any error.
>   cvs add pkgname
>   cd pkgname
>   cvs add PKGBUILD
>   communitypkg
> And no errors at all.
> But no packages on FTP and web, but ViewCVS displays OK.

You won't get any errors - you asked someone with server access to
check the logs.  I checked the logs, and that's what they say - no new
package was supplied for perl-html-highlight.  That means somebody
checked in perl-html-highlight to CVS, but didn't upload a binary
package for it.

Here's the CVS log for it:

revision 1.1
date: 2007/01/31 10:24:19;  author: sergej;  state: Exp;

So sergej didn't add a binary package for this when he committed it.

--
Travis

Re: AUR broken?

Travis Willard
On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 16:00:00 -0500
Travis Willard <[hidden email]> wrote:

> That means somebody checked in perl-html-highlight to CVS, but
> didn't upload a binary package for it.
>
> --
> Travis

There, I've uploaded the necessary binary package.  It should update
fine on the next half-hour.

--
Travis

Re: AUR broken?

Roman Kyrylych
2007/1/31, Travis Willard <[hidden email]>:
> On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 16:00:00 -0500
> Travis Willard <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > That means somebody checked in perl-html-highlight to CVS, but
> > didn't upload a binary package for it.
> There, I've uploaded the necessary binary package.  It should update
> fine on the next half-hour.

Oops, I just didn't understand your first reply about perl-html-highlight. :)
Thanks!

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)