Aur password reset link doesn't send mail

Aur password reset link doesn't send mail

I want to reset my aur login password but after I enter my email address to
get a reset link I don't receive the mail. My account is on this mail. Can
you guys help me?
Thanks

Re: Aur password reset link doesn't send mail

Giancarlo Razzolini-2
Em março 28, 2017 20:08 Taha Konuk via aur-general escreveu:
> Hello,
> I want to reset my aur login password but after I enter my email address to
> get a reset link I don't receive the mail. My account is on this mail. Can
> you guys help me?
> Thanks

Can you also provide your account's username?

Cheers,
Giancarlo Razzolini

Re: Aur password reset link doesn't send mail

Lukas Fleischer-2
Hello Taha,

On Wed, 29 Mar 2017 at 01:08:16, Taha Konuk via aur-general wrote:
> I want to reset my aur login password but after I enter my email address to
> get a reset link I don't receive the mail. My account is on this mail. Can
> you guys help me?

Maybe you mistyped your email address in the password reset form? I just
requested another password reset link for your email address and checked
the mail server logs to make sure the email was sent. If you still do
not receive anything, please check your email client configuration and
your spam filter.

Regards,
Lukas