diff -u pacman-lib/TODO.dan:1.1 pacman-lib/TODO.dan:1.2
--- pacman-lib/TODO.dan:1.1 Tue Jan 30 02:35:51 2007
+++ pacman-lib/TODO.dan Wed Jan 31 01:55:40 2007
@@ -27,7 +27,7 @@
* New cache cleaning functionality in pacman - keep installed version, choose
number to keep, etc. Good python script in the forums that we should try to
-* pacman - downgrade feature - allow users to see cached packages andi
+* pacman - downgrade feature - allow users to see cached packages and
downgrade to (previous or any?) available options.
* alpm_log_action & install script logging interaction - producing duplicate
@@ -60,5 +60,3 @@
* 'ldd' & 'ldd -u' - many linkages
* possibly split utilities/extras from pacman package
* makepkg3 produces files with arch appended- gensync can't deal with it
-* Fix repo-add script so it replaces packages instead of simply adding new onesi
- (so old version is properly removed).