Can someone update lib32-p11-kit?

arch general mailing list-2
It's breaking 32bit chrome and other stuffs.

Regards.

Re: Can someone update lib32-p11-kit?

arch general mailing list-2
On 05/10/2017 03:33 PM, DR via arch-general wrote:
> It's breaking 32bit chrome and other stuffs.

It's already flagged as out-of-date, no need to go complaining on the
mailing list though.

While it may be disappointing that a package actually goes a whole 2
weeks without getting updated, these things do occasionally happen, even
in Arch Linux. :)

In the meantime, breaking 32-bit-applications-on-64-bit-Arch-Linux
binary artifacts that don't even seem to be packaged in the AUR is not
really sufficient justification IMHO to already be bugging the
maintainer about it, especially since AFAIK Google stopped providing new
32-bit Chrome versions a while ago, on account of they provide 64-bit
builds and feel that that is sufficient in this day and age...

Re: Can someone update lib32-p11-kit?

Doug Newgard-2

There is no 32 bit Chrome anymore. What "other stuffs"?

Re: Can someone update lib32-p11-kit?

arch general mailing list-2
On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 4:14 PM, Doug Newgard <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> On Wed, 10 May 2017 15:33:59 -0400
> DR via arch-general <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > It's breaking 32bit chrome and other stuffs.
> >
> > Regards.
>
> There is no 32 bit Chrome anymore. What "other stuffs"?

There's if I build it myself. Maybe I should've said chromium.

Other things like Vivaldi 32bit. Basically any 32bit application that uses
nss.

Regards

Re: Can someone update lib32-p11-kit?

Rafael Fontenelle-2

wrote:

> On Wed, 10 May 2017 15:33:59 -0400
> DR via arch-general <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > It's breaking 32bit chrome and other stuffs.
> >
> > Regards.
>
> There is no 32 bit Chrome anymore. What "other stuffs"?

There's if I build it myself.

Did you try building it in a clean chroot?

Regards,
Rafael Fontenelle