Can't register an AUR account

tur-users mailing list
Hi all,

I'm trying to create an account in the AUR, I fill in the data and hit
Create, but I just get this undescriptive error at the top:

Error trying to create account, *'chibby0ne'*.

I've tried it in Chrome, Chromium and Firefox so far. The aurweb version is
4.5.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Re: Can't register an AUR account

Lukas Fleischer-2
On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 at 19:41:53, Antonio Gutierrez via aur-general wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to create an account in the AUR, I fill in the data and hit
> Create, but I just get this undescriptive error at the top:
>
> Error trying to create account, *'chibby0ne'*.
> [...]
> Any ideas?

Should be fixed now, see [1]. Thanks for reporting!

[1] https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-dev/2017-February/004292.html