Deletion requests

Konstantin Gizdov
Hi all,

So I updated my packages and had other people also update theirs so that
pythia8 and xrootd-abi0 are now completely redundant. I submitted requests
for deletion a while ago and I am just writing to confirm that they can be
safely removed. No packages have them as dependencies and I have even
overprovisioned with 'provide' statements in the now correct pythia and
xrootd packages. Thanks.

Regards,
Konstantin

Re: Deletion requests

tur-users mailing list
Le 02/04/2017 à 05:51, Konstantin Gizdov a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> So I updated my packages and had other people also update theirs so that
> pythia8 and xrootd-abi0 are now completely redundant. I submitted requests
> for deletion a while ago and I am just writing to confirm that they can be
> safely removed. No packages have them as dependencies and I have even
> overprovisioned with 'provide' statements in the now correct pythia and
> xrootd packages. Thanks.
>
> Regards,
> Konstantin
Hi,

I’ll take care of all the pending requests soon (apparently all TU have
been busy lastely), yours will be handled in the process.

Regards,
Bruno