Dnscryp-proxy v2 support

Ngô Huy
Dnscrypt-proxy v1 has been deleted and then no longer active, version 2 has
been released 2.0.7 <https://github.com/jedisct1/dnscrypt-proxy/releases>.
Can we rebuild and support new version ?

Best regards,
Severus

Re: Dnscryp-proxy v2 support

arch general mailing list-2
On March 24, 2018 10:21 AM, Ngô Huy <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dnscrypt-proxy v1 has been deleted and then no longer active, version 2 has
>
> been released 2.0.7 https://github.com/jedisct1/dnscrypt-proxy/releases.
>
> Can we rebuild and support new version ?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Severus

https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/57027

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/dnscrypt-proxy-go/

​Jordan

Re: Dnscryp-proxy v2 support

Ngô Huy
[hidden email]>:

> On March 24, 2018 10:21 AM, Ngô Huy <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Dnscrypt-proxy v1 has been deleted and then no longer active, version 2
> has
> >
> > been released 2.0.7 https://github.com/jedisct1/dnscrypt-proxy/releases.
> >
> > Can we rebuild and support new version ?
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > Severus
>
> https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/57027
>
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/dnscrypt-proxy-go/
>
> ​Jordan

I mean supported it officially in community repository.