Dropping glee and clalsadrv

David Runge
Hi all,

I've been working through the list of packages, formerly maintained by
speps (some of which are pro-audio things).

I found at least two, that should be deleted (more to come probably):

* clalsadrv - superseeded by zita-alsa-pcmi
* glee - upstream dead, unmaintained for more than five years

The first has no packages depending on it and the second only
electricsheep, which also seems quite half-dead.
Probably nothing, that should be lingering in [community].

@Eric BĂ©langer: Are you okay with dropping electricsheep?

Best,
David

--
https://sleepmap.de

Re: Dropping glee and clalsadrv

David Runge
On 2017-12-03 19:19:52 (+0100), David Runge wrote:
> I found at least two, that should be deleted (more to come probably):
>
> * clalsadrv - superseeded by zita-alsa-pcmi
> * glee - upstream dead, unmaintained for more than five years
>
> The first has no packages depending on it and the second only
> electricsheep, which also seems quite half-dead.
Removed them all from [community].

Best,
David

--