Is there anything keeping the refind version back?

Is there anything keeping the refind version back?

arch general mailing list-2
refind-efi, in the repo, is at 10.8-1. The package has been flagged out of
date for 2 months now. The current release is 0.11.1.

Re: Is there anything keeping the refind version back?

arch general mailing list-2

I tested 0.11.0 and it's working good. Should be safe for version bump.

Jordan