Maintenance window for luna

Bartłomiej Piotrowski-3
Hi all,

tomorrow around 22:00 CET, the server that hosts forums, wiki and AUR
will be offline for planned maintenance. The downtime will take up to 2
hours; the plan is to reboot it into linux-hardened, then see if it is
possible to switch from Percona to MariaDB (and if the mysterious crash
from the past still happens, gather debug data for reporting it upstream).

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Bartłomiej

Re: Maintenance window for luna

Bartłomiej Piotrowski-3
On 2017-06-17 00:58, Bartłomiej Piotrowski wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> tomorrow around 22:00 CET, the server that hosts forums, wiki and AUR
> will be offline for planned maintenance. The downtime will take up to 2
> hours; the plan is to reboot it into linux-hardened, then see if it is
> possible to switch from Percona to MariaDB (and if the mysterious crash
> from the past still happens, gather debug data for reporting it upstream).
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience,
> Bartłomiej

All websites should be up now.

We haven't switched back to MariaDB due to not-so-easy path from
MySQL/Percona 5.7. I know what I did wrong though, and we're slowly
migrating services running on luna to another server which runs MariaDB
already - it's going to happen anyway.

Bartłomiej