Mirrors not syncing?

Steven Noonan
None of the mirrors are listed as "successfully syncing mirrors", or even
as "out of sync mirrors" for that matter.

http://i.imgur.com/KW8Rmd9.png
https://www.archlinux.org/mirrors/status/

Presumably it can't make a determination one way or another about their
sync status since it's failing to connect to all of them?

Re: Mirrors not syncing?

arch general mailing list-2
On 22.05.2017 00:36, Steven Noonan wrote:
> None of the mirrors are listed as "successfully syncing mirrors", or even
> as "out of sync mirrors" for that matter.

Thanks for the notification. The mirrors and the data collection are
fine, it's just an issue with displaying the data. We are looking into it.

Florian