Moving extra/radvd to [community] (to adopt it)

Moving extra/radvd to [community] (to adopt it)

arch dev mailing list
Hey,

currently the radvd package sits in extra with an open issue that is
really annoying:

https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/57310

With this mail I'm offering to adopt and maintain this package if
there are no objections.
In order for me to do so it would need to moved from extra to
community as I'm only a TU.

Cheers,
Thore

Re: Moving extra/radvd to [community] (to adopt it)

Sébastien Luttringer
Hi,
Package is not orphan. Did I miss a private request from you asking for
adoption?

Cheers,

On Wed, 2018-03-07 at 19:35 +0100, Thore Bödecker via arch-dev-public wrote:

> Hey,
>
> currently the radvd package sits in extra with an open issue that is
> really annoying:
>
> https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/57310
>
> With this mail I'm offering to adopt and maintain this package if
> there are no objections.
> In order for me to do so it would need to moved from extra to
> community as I'm only a TU.
>

> Cheers,
> Thore

Sébastien "Seblu" Luttringer