New developer: Dan McGee

Aaron Griffin
Well, "new" isn't the best word here.  For those following this list
for a while, Dan has been a flurry of pacman development recently,
with lots of great work.  So he's been brought on board, because I'm
sick of applying his patches (hah!).

Anyway, Dan is now entitled to all the glory, fame, and piles upon
piles of cash that all archlinux developers are entitled to.  So give
him a warm welcome, and expect to see lots of CVS commits from him
here too.

Welcome aboard Dan!

Re: New developer: Dan McGee

Roman Kyrylych
2007/1/29, Aaron Griffin <[hidden email]>:

> Well, "new" isn't the best word here.  For those following this list
> for a while, Dan has been a flurry of pacman development recently,
> with lots of great work.  So he's been brought on board, because I'm
> sick of applying his patches (hah!).
>
> Anyway, Dan is now entitled to all the glory, fame, and piles upon
> piles of cash that all archlinux developers are entitled to.  So give
> him a warm welcome, and expect to see lots of CVS commits from him
> here too.
>
> Welcome aboard Dan!

Thanks for your work, Dan! And welcome to the devland.

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)

Re: New developer: Dan McGee

Christ Schlacta
congrats dan, you lucky sob :P

On 1/29/07, Roman Kyrylych <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 2007/1/29, Aaron Griffin <[hidden email]>:
> > Well, "new" isn't the best word here.  For those following this list
> > for a while, Dan has been a flurry of pacman development recently,
> > with lots of great work.  So he's been brought on board, because I'm
> > sick of applying his patches (hah!).
> >
> > Anyway, Dan is now entitled to all the glory, fame, and piles upon
> > piles of cash that all archlinux developers are entitled to.  So give
> > him a warm welcome, and expect to see lots of CVS commits from him
> > here too.
> >
> > Welcome aboard Dan!
>
> Thanks for your work, Dan! And welcome to the devland.
>
> --
> Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)

Re: New developer: Dan McGee

Travis Willard
On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 11:48:18 -0600
"Aaron Griffin" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome aboard Dan!

Welcome indeed - I've been following your patches on the list and I
gotta say it's about time.  Good stuff.  :D

--
Travis

Re: New developer: Dan McGee

Jürgen Hötzel
Good news. Welcome Dan.

Jürgen

On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 11:48:18AM -0600, Aaron Griffin wrote:

> Well, "new" isn't the best word here.  For those following this list
> for a while, Dan has been a flurry of pacman development recently,
> with lots of great work.  So he's been brought on board, because I'm
> sick of applying his patches (hah!).
>
> Anyway, Dan is now entitled to all the glory, fame, and piles upon
> piles of cash that all archlinux developers are entitled to.  So give
> him a warm welcome, and expect to see lots of CVS commits from him
> here too.
>
> Welcome aboard Dan!

Re: New developer: Dan McGee

James Rosten
/me starts the Notre Dame fight song!

~ Jamie / yankees26

P.S.: And congrats.

Re: New developer: Dan McGee

Dan McGee
Thanks for all the kind words, guys. I'm glad to be helping out, and I
hope everyone else on the list continues to help as well. With a few
of us with CVS access, any wonderful patches submitted should get
applied pretty quickly if they look good.

We'll get pacman 3 out one of these days. :)

-Dan