[News] DigitalOcean "supporting" Arch Linux

[News] DigitalOcean "supporting" Arch Linux

arch general mailing list-2
Hi folks,

Firstly, i am not a digitalocean affiliated, but i use their services.
A long time ago, Arch Linux was one the supported OSes, latter they dropped
this support.
Now, although it is not officially supported again they just launched the
ability to upload Custom Images into DigitalOcean. You can now import the
OS of your choice directly into DigitalOcean and start a Droplet. [1]

[1] https://blog.digitalocean.com/custom-images/
---
   Eduardo M. Machado

Re: [News] DigitalOcean "supporting" Arch Linux

Andy Pieters-3
Yes they dropped support for it which was a real blow, but luckily
existing machines weren't stopped and we still have several Arch
machines running.