No extract menu on Dolphin

I can't see any "extract here > autodetect subfolder" menu on dolphin . After googling I found out it is a common problem in Ubuntu and the fix is

sudo ln -s /usr/share/kde4/servicetypes/konqpopupmenuplugin.desktop /usr/share/kservicetypes5/

but it doesn't work on arch. Any idea how can I fix this in arch ?

Thanks

Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor
Twitter @ Nirjhor<http://twitter.com/nirjhor>

Re: No extract menu on Dolphin

Antonio Rojas-2
El Sun, 16 Jul 2017 07:09:50 +0000, Junayeed Ahnaf via arch-general
escribió:

> Hello,
>

> I can't see any "extract here > autodetect subfolder" menu on dolphin . After googling I found out it is a common problem in Ubuntu and the fix is
>

> sudo ln -s /usr/share/kde4/servicetypes/konqpopupmenuplugin.desktop /usr/share/kservicetypes5/
>

> but it doesn't work on arch. Any idea how can I fix this in arch ?

Install ark. And I would stop running random commands you find on the internet if you don't fully understand what they do, especially as root.

Re: No extract menu on Dolphin

arch general mailing list-2
Thanks it worked