Packaging tasks on hold

arch dev mailing list
Hi all,

Due to a continuously increasing workload this semester, my life has been very busy and I haven't been able to attend to my [community] packages as much as I'd like to. (in particular, neomutt which has been outdated since a month).

As such, anyone willing to is more than welcome to update my packages. (if you would like to make more elaborate changes, let me know ahead of time via email. I am not available on IRC due to the same time constraints.)

I'll still be around to handle AUR requests and handle issues on the wiki.

Best wishes,