Please remove instant-fenics package

myles
I have been maintaining 'instant-fenics' but now that 'instant' has been orphaned and I have adopted it and updated it, 'instant-fenics' is no longer required: please could someone remove it?
Thanks,
Myles

Re: Please remove instant-fenics package

Evangelos Foutras
On 24 April 2011 23:53, myles <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have been maintaining 'instant-fenics' but now that 'instant' has been
> orphaned and I have adopted it and updated it, 'instant-fenics' is no longer
> required: please could someone remove it?

Removed, thanks.

Re: Please remove instant-fenics package

Evangelos Foutras-2
On 12/03/12 14:23, Myles English wrote:

> On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 00:44:07 +0300, Evangelos Foutras <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On 24 April 2011 23:53, myles <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> I have been maintaining 'instant-fenics' but now that 'instant' has been
>>> orphaned and I have adopted it and updated it, 'instant-fenics' is no longer
>>> required: please could someone remove it?
>>
>> Removed, thanks.
>
> Evangelos,
>
> Sorry, I resurrected it again by mistake, please could you deleted it
> again?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Myles

Zombie package has been put down, thanks!