Qutebrowser update

tur-users mailing list

Qutebrowser 1.1.2 is out:
https://github.com/qutebrowser/qutebrowser/releases.

I'm the current PKGBUILD maintainer but I won't have access to an Arch
Linux system before a while, so if anybody wants to update it for me, go
ahead, that'd be very nice!

Cheers!

--
Pierre Neidhardt

Re: Qutebrowser update

Jerome Leclanche-2
I've updated it to 1.1.2 for you.

You don't use soyuz for building? I essentially only use that. All I need
to make a release is my gpg and ssh keys.

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 12:54 PM, Pierre Neidhardt via aur-general <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Qutebrowser 1.1.2 is out:
> https://github.com/qutebrowser/qutebrowser/releases.
>
> I'm the current PKGBUILD maintainer but I won't have access to an Arch
> Linux system before a while, so if anybody wants to update it for me, go
> ahead, that'd be very nice!
>
> Cheers!

> Pierre Neidhardt

Re: Qutebrowser update

tur-users mailing list

Thanks!

How come I didn't know about soyuz?  Mindboggling.
Did I miss something from the guides / wiki?
It does not seem to be in
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_Trusted_User_Guidelines at least.

--
Pierre Neidhardt

One FISHWICH coming up!!

Re: Qutebrowser update

Jerome Leclanche-2
On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 1:16 PM, Pierre Neidhardt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks!
>
> How come I didn't know about soyuz?  Mindboggling.
> Did I miss something from the guides / wiki?
> It does not seem to be in
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_Trusted_User_Guidelines at least.
>
> --
> Pierre Neidhardt
>
> One FISHWICH coming up!!

Florian can probably set you up if you don't already have access to it
(pkgbuild.com). But yes, that wiki page should probably mention it; it
mentions orion.arch and repos.arch...

J. Leclanche

Re: Qutebrowser update

tur-users mailing list
On 02.03.2018 12:19, Jerome Leclanche wrote:
> Florian can probably set you up if you don't already have access to it
> (pkgbuild.com).

soyuz is configured just like orion so you should be able to log in with
the same user/key. If it doesn't work drop me a private mail.

> But yes, that wiki page should probably mention it; it
> mentions orion.arch and repos.arch...

Feel free to add it wherever you think it fits best.

Florian

Re: Qutebrowser update

How are soyuz and pkgbuild.com related?  My login (ambrevar) is not
listed on the latter, but I can connect to the former.

Is there any documentation about this?  Forgive my ignorance, looks like
I've missed a bus! :)

--
Pierre Neidhardt

"There is nothing new under the sun, but there are lots of old things
 we don't know yet."
 -Ambrose Bierce

Re: Qutebrowser update

Jerome Leclanche-2
On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 1:26 PM, Pierre Neidhardt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> How are soyuz and pkgbuild.com related?  My login (ambrevar) is not
> listed on the latter, but I can connect to the former.
>
> Is there any documentation about this?  Forgive my ignorance, looks like
> I've missed a bus! :)
>
> --
> Pierre Neidhardt
>
> "There is nothing new under the sun, but there are lots of old things
>  we don't know yet."
>  -Ambrose Bierce

Soyuz is pkgbuild.com. I don't think there's any documentation about
it. Hit me up on irc and I can give you some guidance.

J. Leclanche

Re: Qutebrowser update

On 02.03.2018 12:26, Pierre Neidhardt wrote:
> How are soyuz and pkgbuild.com related?  My login (ambrevar) is not
> listed on the latter, but I can connect to the former.

They are the same. You are probably looking at the website, but that
only lists people that have a ~/public_html directory, not all users.

Florian

Re: Qutebrowser update

tur-users mailing list

Acknowledged, thanks!

--
Pierre Neidhardt

I just got out of the hospital after a speed reading accident.
I hit a bookmark.
                -- Steven Wright