Re: REMINDER: Vote: Pierre

Eric Bélanger-2

There is only 1 day of voting remaining.  At least two more votes are
needed for quorum. Please vote if you haven't done so.

Thanks,
Eric

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006, Eric Belanger wrote:

> The discussion period for Pierre's candidacy is over.
>
> The poll, to decide if Pierre should become a TU, is here :
> http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?t=26244
>
> You have 7 days to vote.
>
> Eric (Snowman)

> believed to be clean.

Eric Bélanger
Département de physique
Université de Montréal
Bureau B-416, Pavillon Roger-Gaudry
Tél. : (514) 343-6111 ext. 8746
Courriel : [hidden email]
Web : http://www.astro.umontreal.ca/~belanger/

believed to be clean.

Re: REMINDER: Vote: Pierre

Eric Bélanger-2
Hi everyone,

The voting period is over. Quorum was reached with a majority of 'Yes'
votes.

Welcome on board, Pierre !

Please read the TU guidelines and by-laws. You'll need to send the output
of a command (I dont remember which one, it's in the doc) to Simo and/or
Paul so they can setup your account.

Eric

On Sat, 28 Oct 2006, Eric Belanger wrote:

> There is only 1 day of voting remaining.  At least two more votes are
> needed for quorum. Please vote if you haven't done so.
>
> Thanks,
> Eric
>

> On Sat, 21 Oct 2006, Eric Belanger wrote:
>

> > The discussion period for Pierre's candidacy is over.
> >
> > The poll, to decide if Pierre should become a TU, is here :
> > http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?t=26244
> >
> > You have 7 days to vote.
> >
> > Eric (Snowman)
> >
> > --
> > believed to be clean.

> Eric Bélanger
> Département de physique
> Université de Montréal
> Bureau B-416, Pavillon Roger-Gaudry
> Tél. : (514) 343-6111 ext. 8746
> Courriel : [hidden email]
> Web : http://www.astro.umontreal.ca/~belanger/

> believed to be clean.

Eric Bélanger
Département de physique
Université de Montréal
Bureau B-416, Pavillon Roger-Gaudry
Tél. : (514) 343-6111 ext. 8746
Courriel : [hidden email]
Web : http://www.astro.umontreal.ca/~belanger/

believed to be clean.

Re: REMINDER: Vote: Pierre

Tom K-2
Eric Belanger wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> The voting period is over. Quorum was reached with a majority of 'Yes'
> votes.
>
> Welcome on board, Pierre !
>
> Please read the TU guidelines and by-laws. You'll need to send the output
> of a command (I dont remember which one, it's in the doc) to Simo and/or
> Paul so they can setup your account.
>
> Eric

Congratulations, Pierre. Happy packaging. :)

Re: REMINDER: Vote: Pierre

Pierre Schmitz
Am Sonntag, 29. Oktober 2006 20:04 schrieb Eric Belanger:
> Welcome on board, Pierre !

Thanks to everyone who voted and Thanks to Eric for sponsoring me. I`ll have a
look at tupkg and aurtools the next days.

Pierre

--
http://www.archlinux.de