Re: gnome system tools

Arjan Timmerman

Op 6-okt-2006, om 10:36 heeft Hussam Al-Tayeb het volgende geschreven:

> Anyone still working on porting gnome system tools to archlinux?

no, gnome-system-tools is perl....
I am even considering removing them again.
Perl is as always: write once, never touch it again.

Re: gnome system tools

Allen Franco
Not certain but if i understand, you have problem because gnome-system-tools as removed from arch 0.72, if i am right then...

Everytime i see in archlinux.org if my favorite package is avaliable, i search gnome system tools and found it( http://www.archlinux.org/packages/search/?q=gnome+system+tools+)

Man...In gnome 2.12 the command line as removed and another thing(forgot name) as put in his place, i dont like this too...

What i done? look for similars. The best thing man....do the same and look for alternatives

Allen

2006/11/2, Arjan Timmerman <[hidden email]>:

Op 6-okt-2006, om 10:36 heeft Hussam Al-Tayeb het volgende geschreven:

> Anyone still working on porting gnome system tools to archlinux?

no, gnome-system-tools is perl....
I am even considering removing them again.
Perl is as always: write once, never touch it again.

Abra├žos,

Allen S. Franco
MSN: [hidden email]
Jabber: [hidden email]