Re: hardware detection (router/modem usb) in arch

Re: hardware detection (router/modem usb) in arch

sacarde
Alle 13:16, domenica 22 ottobre 2006, sacarde ha scritto:
> Alle 09:55, domenica 22 ottobre 2006, sacarde ha scritto:
helo....

 I know my modem/router is a chip conexant and not chip globespan

 then I know that eciadsl is not for me but are OK conexant driver:

 usbnet
 +
 cxacru

 but still never works OK ....

 but casually I run:

 eciadsl-start

 and stop it ....

 in dmesg I read

 eth1: register 'rndis_host' at usb-0000:00:10.0-2, RNDIS device,
00:e0:a6:66:41:e1

 biiiiingoooooooo

 how can I retrieve comand in script eciadsl that active device eth1 ?

 thankyou