Re: some differences between Arch's and Frugalware's Pacman branches

Re: some differences between Arch's and Frugalware's Pacman branches

Roman Kyrylych
OK, as I see almost all differences are gone now. :-)
However I've noticed some other:

in autogen.sh there's
    automake -a -c --gnu --foreign
and then
    cp -f $(dirname $(which automake))/../share/automake-1.9/mkinstalldirs ./
    cp -f $(dirname $(which automake))/../share/gettext/config.rpath ./
in Arch and the same lines in reverse order in Frugalware.
Which order is right - automake-then-cp or cp-then-automake? Even if
this doesn't matter, IMHO it is better to have the same code for such
trivial thing anyway.

Also, in Arch Pacman is 3.4.0, ALPM is 0.1.0, in Frugalware - 3.4.3
and 1.3.4.3 respectively (numbers taken from configure.ac) :-)
Also NEWS is not updated in Arch's branch.
I know that this is really meaningless now, just wanted to point this out.

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)

bindings.diff (628 bytes) Download Attachment