Removal of two packages of mine.

tur-users mailing list
Hello Arch fellas, I just got into submitting packages to the AUR and made
a mistake, two to be exact.

I want to have the following two packages removed:

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/tictactoe-gtk/

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/connect-four-gtk/

How can i accomplish that?

Kind regards,
Jannik Hauptvogel.

Re: Removal of two packages of mine.

Rafael Fontenelle-2
[hidden email]>:

> Hello Arch fellas, I just got into submitting packages to the AUR and made
> a mistake, two to be exact.
>
> I want to have the following two packages removed:
>
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/tictactoe-gtk/
>
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/connect-four-gtk/
>
> How can i accomplish that?
>
> Kind regards,
> Jannik Hauptvogel.

Hello!
The answer for you question is in here:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_User_Repository#Other_requests

Quote:
"(...) removal requests can be created by clicking on the "Submit Request"
link under "Package Actions" on the right hand side. This automatically
sends a notification email to the current package maintainer and to the
aur-requests mailing list for discussion. Trusted Users will then either
accept or reject the request."

Best regards,
Rafael Fontenelle