Request

Shameem Fairooz
​Hi I'm shameem, newbie. I've nailed down the basics of shell scripting.
I'd like to contribute to pacman and other official projects. Any other
skills that you'd recommend me to learn along with the process ?

Thank You.

Re: Request

Allan McRae
Pacman is written in C, but makepkg is a shell script.  I always
recommend new contributors look at something they personally want to see
improved.  Also, make sure you ask before implementing something too
large to avoid it being rejected as an unwanted feature.