Special Removal of an Inactive TU: faidoc

Special Removal of an Inactive TU: faidoc

tur-users mailing list
According to the Trusted User Bylaws[1], we have to vote about the
removal of an inactive TU, Alexandre Filgueira (faidoc). So I'm
starting a discussion period of 3 days.

1. His last commit in the [community] repository: 2017-01-08
2. He doesn't maintain any packages in AUR.
3. His last message to aur-general mailing list: 2016-03-05
4. Most of his packages were adopted by eschwartz.

Alexandre, thank you for your work on making Arch Linux better. I hope
that once we'll see you again!

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/trusted-user/TUbylaws.html#_special_remov
al_of_an_inactive_tu

--
György Balló
Trusted User

Re: Special Removal of an Inactive TU: faidoc

tur-users mailing list
On 09.01.2018 14:07, Balló György via aur-general wrote:
> 1. His last commit in the [community] repository: 2017-01-08
> 2. He doesn't maintain any packages in AUR.
> 3. His last message to aur-general mailing list: 2016-03-05
> 4. Most of his packages were adopted by eschwartz.

The last time he voted in AUR was proposal 99 which started 2017-12-18.

Florian

Re: Special Removal of an Inactive TU: faidoc

The discussion period is over, let's start the vote:
https://aur.archlinux.org/tu/?id=101

--
György Balló
Trusted User

Re: Special Removal of an Inactive TU: faidoc

tur-users mailing list
The voting is over. Results:

Yes: 31
No: 7
Abstain: 4

This means that faidoc is no longer a Trusted User.

--
György Balló
Trusted User