TU application - Daniel YC Lin

My name is Daniel YC Lin, I'm 48 years old and I'm programmer in Taipei,
Taiwan. On the forums and irc you can find me as dlintw.

As you can see with some of my packages
[https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/?O=0&SeB=m&K=dlin&
<https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/?O=0&SeB=m&K=dlin&>]

I'm interested in packaging for arch related zh-tw locale packages.

I've nearly 30 years shell scripts experiences.  I've build Archlinux on
sh4 CPU about 4-5 years ago. During that experience I've learned from
uboot to linux kerenl and all 'base' packages build from scratch.
There are no special packages which I wish to put in my repository.
I wish to share the loading of Felix Yan for example (gcin)
My sponsor is Felix Yan.

Best Regards,
Daniel Lin

Best Regards,
Daniel Lin

Re: TU application - Daniel YC Lin

tur-users mailing list
Finally, I've re-setup my Enigmail and opengpg with correct e-mail.  Now
this e-mail is signed with the same email address which I use for
register aur-genearl maillist.

On 8/18/18 7:04 AM, Daniel YC Lin via aur-general wrote:
> Finally, I've re-setup my Enigmail and opengpg with correct e-mail.  Now
> this e-mail is signed with the same email address which I use for
> register aur-genearl maillist.

The key is still not available on the common keyservers. Besides, please
elaborate further on the packages you are interested in, thanks.

Felix Yan