Test repository with gcc7

Bartłomiej Piotrowski-3
I found some time today to make a test build of the latest GCC. I tested
some "simple" projects like nginx and libtorrent-rasterbar and they do
build, while MariaDB fails on linking for me.

Let me know if you encounter any problems, I'd rather not break too much
by pushing it to repos.

[gcc7]
SigLevel = Required
Server = https://pkgbuild.com/~bpiotrowski/gcc7

No i686, embrace the future!

Bartłomiej

Re: Test repository with gcc7

Bartłomiej Piotrowski-3
On 2017-05-10 20:19, Bartłomiej Piotrowski wrote:

> I found some time today to make a test build of the latest GCC. I tested
> some "simple" projects like nginx and libtorrent-rasterbar and they do
> build, while MariaDB fails on linking for me.
>
> Let me know if you encounter any problems, I'd rather not break too much
> by pushing it to repos.
>
> [gcc7]
> SigLevel = Required
> Server = https://pkgbuild.com/~bpiotrowski/gcc7
>
> No i686, embrace the future!
>
> Bartłomiej

Definitely there are issues with C++ projects, but I won't have time for
that until the weekend.

Bartłomiej