Thank you for keeping 32 bit alive

theodore.preuninger
The current issue of Distro Watch Weekly has some topics including if
32-bit prematurely obsoleted or not.

http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20171009

Since I can not offer any money or time to assist you at this time,
thank you for keeping 32 bit alive.

Re: Thank you for keeping 32 bit alive

Dutch Ingraham
On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 04:09:06PM -0400, [hidden email] wrote:
> The current issue of Distro Watch Weekly has some topics including if 32-bit
> prematurely obsoleted or not.
>
> http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20171009
>
> Since I can not offer any money or time to assist you at this time, thank
> you for keeping 32 bit alive.

The news item dated Jan. 25, 2017 may be of interest to you.

Re: Thank you for keeping 32 bit alive

Jelle van der Waa-2

Please take a look at https://archlinux32.org/

--