Typo in email in AUR registration

tur-users mailing list
Hey aur-general,

I was registering for the AUR, and I managed to switch around two
letters in my email address, so it was [hidden email] instead of
[hidden email]. Notice the letters tj in my initials, it should
be jt. Is there anyone here who can help? I'd rather keep my normal
username, instead of just re-registering with a new one.

Thanks in advance,

Yuri

Re: Typo in email in AUR registration

xyne
On 2017-01-10 00:31 +0000
Yuri Pieters via aur-general wrote:

>Hey aur-general,
>
>I was registering for the AUR, and I managed to switch around two
>letters in my email address, so it was [hidden email] instead of
>[hidden email]. Notice the letters tj in my initials, it should
>be jt. Is there anyone here who can help? I'd rather keep my normal
>username, instead of just re-registering with a new one.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Yuri

Fixed.

Regards,
Xyne

On 10/01/17 05:24, Xyne wrote:

> On 2017-01-10 00:31 +0000
> Yuri Pieters via aur-general wrote:
>
>> Hey aur-general,
>>
>> I was registering for the AUR, and I managed to switch around two
>> letters in my email address, so it was [hidden email] instead of
>> [hidden email]. Notice the letters tj in my initials, it should
>> be jt. Is there anyone here who can help? I'd rather keep my normal
>> username, instead of just re-registering with a new one.
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>>
>> Yuri
> Fixed.
>
> Regards,
> Xyne
Thank you! Everything is all set up now.
Regards,
Yuri