Where do you host your personal repository?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Where do you host your personal repository?

arch general mailing list-2
Good morning,
It has been a few time since I am hosting packages on OpenSUSE OBS (Open
Build Service). I find myself kinda good, but I have to tackle some
problems it makes that I don't really like.
So I wanted to ask to you where do you host your packages, if you have a
private server or you take advantage of already present services.
I was also wondering if some integration with Gitlab/Github could be
possible. That would be cool.

--
Giovanni Santini
My blog: http://giovannisantini.tk
My code: https://git{hub,lab}.com/ItachiSan
My GPG: 2FADEBF5
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Where do you host your personal repository?

Jelle van der Waa-2
On 05/15/17 at 10:16am, Giovanni Santini via arch-general wrote:
> Good morning,
> It has been a few time since I am hosting packages on OpenSUSE OBS (Open
> Build Service). I find myself kinda good, but I have to tackle some
> problems it makes that I don't really like.
> So I wanted to ask to you where do you host your packages, if you have a
> private server or you take advantage of already present services.

I use a private server, OBS has some major issues (it's crammed, doesn't
have all the packages due to licensing).

> I was also wondering if some integration with Gitlab/Github could be
> possible. That would be cool.

What kind of integration are you looking for?

--
Jelle van der Waa

signature.asc (499 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Where do you host your personal repository?

arch general mailing list-2
In reply to this post by arch general mailing list-2
On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 10:16 AM, Giovanni Santini via arch-general <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Good morning,
> It has been a few time since I am hosting packages on OpenSUSE OBS (Open
> Build Service). I find myself kinda good, but I have to tackle some
> problems it makes that I don't really like.
> So I wanted to ask to you where do you host your packages, if you have a
> private server or you take advantage of already present services.
>

I also plan to create a custom repo somewhere, so I have the same question.
In the meantime you can check out this list, maybe you get some ideas:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Unofficial_user_repositories
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Where do you host your personal repository?

arch general mailing list-2
In reply to this post by Jelle van der Waa-2
Il 15/05/2017 20:56, Jelle van der Waa ha scritto:
>
> I use a private server, OBS has some major issues (it's crammed, doesn't
> have all the packages due to licensing).
>
Luckily, now Arch:Community is present and works pretty well.
Had only to add ffmpeg to my repo.
>
> What kind of integration are you looking for?
>
Something like:
- Updating my master repo, which contains all the packages as git modules
- Using CI (Travis I suppose) having the package built and deployed to
the releases of the same service


Il 15/05/2017 22:02, SanskritFritz ha scritto:
> I also plan to create a custom repo somewhere, so I have the same question.
> In the meantime you can check out this list, maybe you get some ideas:
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Unofficial_user_repositories
If you want some suggestion about using OpenBuildService, just tell me. ;)

--
Giovanni Santini
My blog: http://giovannisantini.tk
My code: https://git{hub,lab}.com/ItachiSan
My GPG: 2FADEBF5
Loading...