acess scount

tur-users mailing list
I can not log into my account. My login: morteryler

Re: acess scount

Ralf Mardorf
On Mon, 7 Aug 2017 00:05:07 +0300, Кирилл Фёдоров via aur-general wrote:
>I can not log into my account. My login: morteryler

You don't get an email to reset the password?

https://aur.archlinux.org/passreset/

Re: acess scount

tur-users mailing list
I got it and changed the password, but when I logged in, they wrote to
me: "Account suspended"

> On Mon, 7 Aug 2017 00:05:07 +0300, Кирилл Фёдоров via aur-general wrote:
>>I can not log into my account. My login: morteryler
>
> You don't get an email to reset the password?
>
> https://aur.archlinux.org/passreset/

Re: acess scount

Eli Schwartz-2
On 08/06/2017 05:19 PM, Кирилл Фёдоров via aur-general wrote:
> I got it and changed the password, but when I logged in, they wrote to
> me: "Account suspended"

Then that is important context you should have mentioned in the first place.

You'll have to discuss with the TUs why they chose to block your
account. For that kind of discussion I recommend using off-list
communication.

Re: acess scount

tur-users mailing list
Where do I go?