archi586 port

Karolina-5
My i586 port of archlinux now got its "abs" through gitweb.

I really don't know what I am doing with git, but I have started to update
changes I do, both for documentation and so that others can find it if they
want to. gitweb does not look completely allright, and I don't know why.
For some reason the project in gitweb is called ".git", and I don't know how
to change that. Any hint how to change that to something reasonable is
welcome.

Apart from being compilable for i586 and i686, it can also be interesting to
peek at when hitting a problem spot.

Repository on ftp://archi586.ath.cx/archi586
Abs on git on http://archi586.ath.cx/archi586/gitweb.cgi

Karolina

Re: archi586 port

Anders Bergh
On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 10:22 AM, Karolina
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> My i586 port of archlinux now got its "abs" through gitweb.
>
> I really don't know what I am doing with git, but I have started to update
> changes I do, both for documentation and so that others can find it if they
> want to. gitweb does not look completely allright, and I don't know why.
> For some reason the project in gitweb is called ".git", and I don't know how
> to change that. Any hint how to change that to something reasonable is
> welcome.
>
> Apart from being compilable for i586 and i686, it can also be interesting to
> peek at when hitting a problem spot.
>
> Repository on ftp://archi586.ath.cx/archi586
> Abs on git on http://archi586.ath.cx/archi586/gitweb.cgi
>
> Karolina

Cool :)

To rename ".git", just "mv .git whatever.git".

Anders

Re: archi586 port

Sergej Pupykin-3
Hi,

What about lowarch.org? Does anybody know, Is it dead?