aurweb 4.5.0 released

tur-users mailing list
>Dear aurweb contributors and users,
>
>aurweb 4.5.0 has just been released.

Ack, translations! I don't remember an anouncement about the string freeze,
so now many languages have missing string, but better just wait until 4.5.1
to let the teams catch the 4.5 new strings.

But My question is "what is the order used for short the packages?"
*Pablo Lezaeta*

Re: aurweb 4.5.0 released

Lukas Fleischer-2
On Wed, 01 Mar 2017 at 06:51:23, Pablo Roberto Lezaeta Reyes via aur-general wrote:
> Ack, translations! I don't remember an anouncement about the string freeze,
> so now many languages have missing string, but better just wait until 4.5.1
> to let the teams catch the 4.5 new strings.

I know, the 4.5.0 release was rushed a bit, mostly due to time
constraints on my side. We will have a string freeze for 4.5.1 soon.

> But My question is "what is the order used for short the packages?"

I don't quite understand your question. If you are talking about your
packages on the dashboard, they are sorted by last update time. If you
are talking about the default sort order on the package search page:
They are sorted by popularity if you visit the page without a search
query and sorted alphabetically otherwise.