libevent outdated for 5 month

arch general mailing list-2
Hello.

I found that libevent
<https://www.archlinux.org/packages/core/x86_64/libevent/> is outdated
from 2017-01-28.
The new stable is available
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/libevent/libevent/release-2.1.8-stable/ChangeLog
Any reason this is not updated? I checked todo lists and bug-reports -
found nothing.

Re: libevent outdated for 5 month

Bartłomiej Piotrowski-3
On 06/06/2017 06:10 PM, Konstantin Shalygin via arch-general wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I found that libevent
> <https://www.archlinux.org/packages/core/x86_64/libevent/> is outdated
> from 2017-01-28.
> The new stable is available
> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/libevent/libevent/release-2.1.8-stable/ChangeLog
>
> Any reason this is not updated? I checked todo lists and bug-reports -
> found nothing.

Usual reason: life happens, we do everything in our free time, etc. It's
not my package, but I will look into bumping it tomorrow.

Bartłomiej

Re: libevent outdated for 5 month

arch general mailing list-2
> Usual reason: life happens, we do everything in our free time, etc. It's
> not my package, but I will look into bumping it tomorrow.
Good to hear it, thanks.