mesa-18.0.0 (currently in [testing]) graphics corruption?

mesa-18.0.0 (currently in [testing]) graphics corruption?

arch general mailing list-2
Any other [testing] users getting severe graphics corruption on
mesa-18.0.0? I'm on Intel graphics.

Bug report already made https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/58012 but I'm
worried this is something unique to my system (unlikely maintainer of mesa
would NOT have noticed the symptoms I'm getting...)

Re: mesa-18.0.0 (currently in [testing]) graphics corruption?

arch general mailing list-2
I'm on 17.3.7-1 and have some issues with screen refresh being slow.  I run the Minnowboard Turbot and really never had this issue before. There were also font issues causing letters to overlap and go missing. Hope this helps!

On Thu, 29 Mar 2018 11:02:18 +0800
Oon-Ee Ng via arch-general <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Any other [testing] users getting severe graphics corruption on
> mesa-18.0.0? I'm on Intel graphics.
>
> Bug report already made https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/58012 but I'm
> worried this is something unique to my system (unlikely maintainer of mesa
> would NOT have noticed the symptoms I'm getting...)

[[hidden email]]: ~$ _

Re: mesa-18.0.0 (currently in [testing]) graphics corruption?

arch general mailing list-2
On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 1:51 PM, freq via arch-general <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm on 17.3.7-1 and have some issues with screen refresh being slow.  I
> run the Minnowboard Turbot and really never had this issue before. There
> were also font issues causing letters to overlap and go missing. Hope this
> helps!

Very different symptoms, and 17.3.7 works fine for me.