offlineimap wiki page

Jude DaShiell-2
I found
IMAP:  offlineimap
is a syntax violation in my .muttrc file.  I am trying to set up
offlineimap to sync my gmail account though I already have mutt able to
read and write my gmail though not with encryption yet.  I have nmh
installed and ran install-mh in my user directory.  Eventually if I can
get offlineimap working I'd like to get whichever version of notmuch will
work best with this arrangement installed and working too.

I tried this with different instructions and got as far as offlineimap -o
and ran into an error since the gmail-repository ca-cert.crt file couldn't
be found on my system.