out-of-date feature is broken sometimes

Roman Kyrylych
Today I've noticed that out-of-date feature doesn't work again (I saw
this few times during last 3 months).
There's just no single package displayed as flagged out of date by webinterface.
Reason for such occasional issues?

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)

Re: out-of-date feature is broken sometimes

Eric Bélanger-2
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007, Roman Kyrylych wrote:

> Today I've noticed that out-of-date feature doesn't work again (I saw
> this few times during last 3 months).
> There's just no single package displayed as flagged out of date by webinterface.
> Reason for such occasional issues?

The web interface is working fine here. Is it still not working for you?

Eric

> --
> Roman Kyrylych (????? ???????)

believed to be clean.

2007/2/12, Eric Belanger <[hidden email]>:
> On Mon, 12 Feb 2007, Roman Kyrylych wrote:
>
> > Today I've noticed that out-of-date feature doesn't work again (I saw
> > this few times during last 3 months).
> > There's just no single package displayed as flagged out of date by webinterface.
> > Reason for such occasional issues?
>
> The web interface is working fine here. Is it still not working for you?

Sorry for late reply. It works fine now. But it's not the first time I
see such weird issue. Dunno what can cause it and why everything is
fine after some time. :-/

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)