package name for ‘daemon’ version.

Tom Zander
Hi,

I maintain some packges on AUR and one of them I think will be useful to
create a headless version of. Aiming at the advantage that no graphics
related packages are needed in the dependency list.

I’m wondering if there is a naming pattern that you guys can suggest to name
this new AUR?
The best suggestion I found so far was adding a ‘d’ (for daemon), but thats
probably not very obvious.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!
--