python-txaio

arch general mailing list-2
Howdy,
I noticed that python-txaio was marked out of date last month. The older version is now causing another package, python-autobahn, to not function. I was able to fix this for myself just by installing from abs.
I worry though, that newbies may not know how to fix this issue for themselves. So, if someone has time, can you please update to version 2.7.0?
Thanks
Storm
--
Powered by Arch Linux! I am registered Linux user number 508465: https://linuxcounter.net/user/508465.html
My blog, Thoughts of a Dragon: http://www.stormdragon.tk/

Re: python-txaio

Antonio Rojas-2
El Mon, 17 Apr 2017 20:12:21 -0400, Storm Dragon via arch-general
escribió:

> Howdy,
> I noticed that python-txaio was marked out of date last month. The older
> version is now causing another package, python-autobahn, to not
> function. I was able to fix this for myself just by installing from abs.
> I worry though, that newbies may not know how to fix this issue for
> themselves. So, if someone has time, can you please update to version
> 2.7.0?
> Thanks Storm

If the current version of the packages in the repos don't work with each
other, please report it to bugs.archlinux.org