reconfigure netwerk settings

tur-users mailing list
I've just changed ISP and the modem is setup to live at 192.168.20.1/24
which I have found is out of scope for my current address range of
192.168.1.100/24, using static IPs.

I have followed the instructions in the wiki for configuring static IPs and
changed all the settings I needed to get the network working through the
new ISP but once I reboot some of the settings have reverted to those for
the old ISP and I can't work out  how to make ALL the changes stick.

mick in glen innes

Re: reconfigure netwerk settings

Ralf Mardorf
Hi,

you seem to have sent this request by accident to

 aur-general

instead of

 arch-general

Apart from this you didn't mention if a network manager is involved and
if so, what network manager. I don't know it it matters, it's not my
domain, it's just my impression that more information might be needed,
but I could be mistaken.

Regards,
Ralf

Re: reconfigure netwerk settings

tur-users mailing list
sorry, didn't look close enough when subscribing.
signing up to arch-general now

for what its worth I've resisted using network managers since I started
using linux in 1994.
mick in glen innes