request to orphan tellico

Izaak B.
Hi all,

would someone mind orphaning tellico?  The last update was in May and the author is unreachable.  I'd like to pick it up, my username is meanimal.

Thanks.

Re: request to orphan tellico

Tom K-2
Izaak B. wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> would someone mind orphaning tellico?  The last update was in May and the
> author is unreachable.  I'd like to pick it up, my username is meanimal.
>
> Thanks.

mdv posted on the forum just a few days ago - did you try PM'ing him?

It seems someone has already orphaned this for you, but IMO it's
important to try all means of communication before taking someone else's
package.