... speaking of being away from the aur

Andrew W-3

  I think I'm going to have to resign as a TUR -- I keep thinking I'll
have time to get back to Arch and packaging, but it just isn't
happening, and I'm able to keep up with some of the discussions on here.
My laptop for work has to be a Windows box, and my home arch machine I
mostly just log into as a server, and just keep it up to date and that's
all the work I can manage...

  good luck! you guys are doing great

  I'll leave my key-card with the concierge on my way out.. ;)

  Andrew Wright.

Re: ... speaking of being away from the aur

Simo Leone
On Wed, Oct 25, 2006 at 05:23:56PM -0700, Andrew W wrote:

>   I think I'm going to have to resign as a TUR -- I keep thinking I'll
> have time to get back to Arch and packaging, but it just isn't
> happening, and I'm able to keep up with some of the discussions on here.
> My laptop for work has to be a Windows box, and my home arch machine I
> mostly just log into as a server, and just keep it up to date and that's
> all the work I can manage...
>
>   good luck! you guys are doing great
>
>   I'll leave my key-card with the concierge on my way out.. ;)

Thank you sir, I'll take that. I hope you enjoyed your stay :)

Thanks for all your efforts here, they surely won't be forgotten.

-S

Re: ... speaking of being away from the aur

Douglas Soares de Andrade
Em Quinta 26 Outubro 2006 00:23, Andrew W escreveu:

>   I think I'm going to have to resign as a TUR -- I keep thinking I'll
> have time to get back to Arch and packaging, but it just isn't
> happening, and I'm able to keep up with some of the discussions on here.
> My laptop for work has to be a Windows box, and my home arch machine I
> mostly just log into as a server, and just keep it up to date and that's
> all the work I can manage...
>
>   good luck! you guys are doing great
>
>   I'll leave my key-card with the concierge on my way out.. ;)
>
>   Andrew Wright.

Hi Andrew,

Hope you liked to work with us and success in your daily things.

See ya

Douglas Soares de Andrade
msn: [hidden email]
jabber: [hidden email]
Quote: Real programmers don't die, they just GoSub and Return.