x86_64 kde 3.5.5 in extra

Varun Acharya-2
Hi all,

Were trying to bring KDE/GNOME and all other dbus related updates to
Arch64 as soon as possible, but were a little shorthanded at the moment
for the massive update. I've just uploaded KDE 3.5.5 to the repo's, so
have fun. (Wait a while for your mirror to sync). Please report any bugs
you find back here or flyspray

ganja_guru

Re: x86_64 kde 3.5.5 in extra

Nicholai Grønvald Hsu
Hi,

Sounds very interesting. Just gave it a try bit I got an:

#checking package integrity...
#error: archive kdebase-3.5.5-4.pkg.tar.gz is corrupted

Cheers,

Nicholai

On 23:21 Sat 28 Oct     , Varun Acharya wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Were trying to bring KDE/GNOME and all other dbus related updates to
> Arch64 as soon as possible, but were a little shorthanded at the moment
> for the massive update. I've just uploaded KDE 3.5.5 to the repo's, so
> have fun. (Wait a while for your mirror to sync). Please report any bugs
> you find back here or flyspray
>
> ganja_guru

Re: x86_64 kde 3.5.5 in extra

Varun Acharya-2
Nicholai Grønvald Hsu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sounds very interesting. Just gave it a try bit I got an:
>
> #checking package integrity...
> #error: archive kdebase-3.5.5-4.pkg.tar.gz is corrupted

package is fine, I just checked it out.

do this

$ sudo rm /var/cache/pacman/pkg/kdebase*
$ pacman -S kdebase

ganja_guru